Are you missing the summer season? It’s almost OVER! April showers brought May flowers — which we were enjoying all summer long!
Young Living oils and products are made out of plants. Some from the flowers, some from the leaves, some from the bark or a root. Here is a list of a few made out of flowers. Enjoy!
1. Goldenrod Essential Oil – This essential oils single is made from the Golden rod flower with the scientific name Solidago canadensis. Solidago comes from Latin solid, which mean “to make whole.” (where to buy)
2. Hyssop Essential Oil – Perhaps best known as a biblical oil, Hyssop essential oil was also sacred to the ancient Greeks. It’s made from the hyssop, which is a herbaceous plant with gorgeous purple flowers. It has a fresh woody scent that is slightly sweet. (where to buy)
3. Joy Essential Oil – This essential oil blend is made of a number of single essential oils, but is comprised mostly of flowers. It features ylang ylang, geranium, rose, jasmine and Roman chamomile. Perhaps the flowery nature of the blend explains why it can bring a magnetic energy and joy to the heart.(where to buy)
4. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – This flower originated in the Philippines, where it is often strewn across a marriage bed. It has also a long history of being used in skin and hair products in Asia. The flowers essential oil can help bring calm and relaxation. (where to buy)
5. Yacon Syrup – This natural alternative sweetener is similar to honey, maple syrup or sugar cane syrup. However, it’s made from the roots of Yacon, which is a species of perennial daisy traditionally grown in the northern and central Andes and used since pre-Inca times.(where to buy)
ARE YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS FOR EVERYONE?
No, only for those who are looking for wellness and balance. Learn more why so many people choose Young Living over any other brand on this planet. Actually, there are 100,000 new members each month getting their products. They would not be getting it, if it did not deliver the balance we all buzz about.
YOU DON’T HAVE YOUNG LIVING OILS YET?
I will guide you every step of the way to your balance when you give yourself a chance.
Till next time
~ Kate Kowalczyk
P.S. Are you willing to feel great? Contact me ASAP